These Nature connection and mindfulness retreats are brought to you by Sharpham Trust
For men and women
24th May / 27th June / 20th August / 27th August / 27th September 2018
Experience a combination of mindfulness skills and connection to the natural world, with time away from the frantic pace of everyday life on our Nature Connection Woodland Retreats. Accommodation is in comfortable furnished bell tents in our quiet woodland campsite area in the beautiful grounds of Sharpham House.
Coming to our senses through nature connection
- guided meditations
- movement & sitting practice
- medicine walks
- foraging and feasting on wild food
The benefits of connecting with nature and spending time in the natural world are well documented, as are those of developing a mindfulness practice. Together they combine to create a powerful synthesis, often resulting in feelings of gratitude, wonder, calm, self-insight and positive emotions.
This Woodland Retreat offers the chance to feel more fully alive and ‘in your skin’ as well as the opportunity to experience yourself as connected to and part of nature rather than separate – a return to nature as your true home.
Who is it for?
The retreat is for you if you are:
- New to mindfulness or are looking to sustain and reconnect with your practice in a new way
- Feeling overwhelmed, stressed or anxious by the demands and pace of modern life
- Love the outdoors and nature or would like to experience nature in a different way
- Looking for tools and resources to sustain you in your everyday life
- Feeling a longing to spend time in nature and the chance to reconnect with your true and authentic self
The retreat takes place in our beautiful woodland campsite area in the grounds of Sharpham House, surrounded by nature and with the River Dart and 550 acres of the Sharpham Estate to explore. The Estate includes a diversity of natural habitats including reed beds, salt marsh, ancient woodland with a rich variety of wildlife, flora and fauna – all set within a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Your accommodation will be in comfortable and spacious bell tents, which include an air bed, bedding with duvet and a table. We like to call it comfortable camping rather than glamping!
To book or to find out more please click this link