20th July – only a few spaces remaining
Combine mindfulness and nature in our Woodland Retreats, on the beautiful Sharpham Estate beside South Devon’s River Dart – taking mindfulness practice into the Great Outdoors.
“The combination of mindfulness in nature works so well. I’ve been on hundreds of retreats over the years, but none so nurturing as this”
A spacious & sensuous immersion in mindfulness & in nature in the supportive company of women & the outstanding natural beauty of Sharpham Estate, South Devon.
A Woodland Retreat for women
This women-only Woodland Retreat offers the opportunity to experience a combination of mindfulness skills and connection to the natural world, with time away from the frantic pace of everyday life. Accommodation is in fully-furnished, cosy bell tents pitched in Sharpham’s woodland, close to the River Dart in a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- guided meditations
- movement & sitting practice
- night moon walks
- medicine walks
- foraging and feasting on wild food
The retreat is for you if you are:
- New to mindfulness or are looking to sustain and reconnect with your practice in a new way
- Feeling overwhelmed, stressed or anxious by the demands and pace of modern life
- Love the outdoors and nature or would like to experience nature in a different way
- Looking for tools and resources to sustain you in your everyday life
- Feeling a longing to spend time in nature and the chance to reconnect with your true and authentic self
These amazing retreats are brought to you by Sharpham trust. To book or for more information please follow this link